***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WAW Challenge 12-with prize!!

This week our challenge features FREE WORD ART @ Word Art Wednesday

Nehemiah 8:10 The joy of the Lord is my strength.  Just having the Lord living in my heart & being in my everyday life is a JOY! I can't imagine a day without him. Oh-I have bad days like everyone else-but I don't have to let that ruin everything.  In the end I know that God is in control & always wants what's best for me.
These colors reminded me of strength. I edge punched around each layer. Used dimensionals for the sentiment. Add the cute clothespin cause I love those!  It's holding the heart on the ribbon-strong. Just like God holds us up during our weak moments.

Designer paper: K&Co Road Test
Ink: Tim Holtz distress ink

Do you want to play along?  We'd love to see what you'd create with the FREE Word Art. Take a moment and meditate on what the scripture is saying to you.
If you join us @ Word Art Wednesday you could win a prize!!  Our wonderful sponsor this week is:
Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Co
So what are you waiting for?  Let's Get Busy!!!

6 comments:

Tameko said...

Hi Karen,

Such a beautiful project. Great colors, details, and scripture. So much encouragement from WAW!

Have a wonderful day,
Tameko

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love the the colors of this design paper.

Unknown said...

Oooo Karen so pretty! I love the heart with the clothespin, great texture and the edging around the scripture, very nice!

Mynn xx said...

I just love that you put meaning into each detail of your creations! :) I love how you can find the Lord in all things--it's inspiring!!! Your creation is just beautiful--the colors, the details, all of it!!! :)

Wendy Swenne said...

Amen, to that Karen: that we don't let bad day's ruin everything. And that God's in control of everything!

Loe your card. Love the colors, it's so joyful.
Wow, love the symbolism of the clothespin, and that it stands for God holding us up during troubled times.

Have a blessed day.


Wendy

Tabitha said...

the coloring is simply beautiful.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...