Intense Love @ Word Art Wednesday



Every week @ Word Art Wednesday we have beautiful word art to use in our design.  You can make a card or any project.   Let the words inspire you. 

If your a mother then you know about loving your child at all times-even when they disappoint or hurt you.  This is the same way God feels about-except his love is truly unconditional.
I'm so glad God doesn't give up on us-but continues to give us his love: every day-24/7! 




 



Here's my card:

 The background paper is from my wallpaper stash.  I cut the frame out using Spellbinders die & then sponged white paint around the edges.  I diecut Mother Teresa's words from Spellbinders die too & sponged a little Tim Holtz distress ink around it.  I stamped & fussy cut the hearts out.  The cute ribbon is from Joann's Fabrics & I scrunched it up & tied it with a small piece of red ribbons.   I really love how it turned out.

If you want to participate you'll be entered to win a prize from :Shabby Cottage Studios


I hope you'll check out my other design team members art.  You can find them on my side bar or of course-at Word Art Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a truly blessed day!
8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art