***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Intense Love @ Word Art Wednesday



Every week @ Word Art Wednesday we have beautiful word art to use in our design.  You can make a card or any project.   Let the words inspire you. 

If your a mother then you know about loving your child at all times-even when they disappoint or hurt you.  This is the same way God feels about-except his love is truly unconditional.
I'm so glad God doesn't give up on us-but continues to give us his love: every day-24/7! 




 



Here's my card:

 The background paper is from my wallpaper stash.  I cut the frame out using Spellbinders die & then sponged white paint around the edges.  I diecut Mother Teresa's words from Spellbinders die too & sponged a little Tim Holtz distress ink around it.  I stamped & fussy cut the hearts out.  The cute ribbon is from Joann's Fabrics & I scrunched it up & tied it with a small piece of red ribbons.   I really love how it turned out.

If you want to participate you'll be entered to win a prize from :Shabby Cottage Studios


I hope you'll check out my other design team members art.  You can find them on my side bar or of course-at Word Art Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a truly blessed day!

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty way to use the word art from Word Art Wednesday -- love your card!

Unknown said...

This is so very pretty, the touch of bright pink is a perfect touch... Lovely design too tfs

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen: Your card for this week's art is just beautiful. I know it will be a blessing to our visitors, as it just shines on the blog page. Very nice, girl! Hope you're doing well and having a great week.
Blessings,
Karen

Traci S. said...

What a wonderful card, Karen! I love how you used the words by Mother Teresa. This card is beautiful. I love the white paint around the edges of the black frame. Is that TH Distress Ink, or acrylic paint or another type. I LOVE your ribbon...so many pieces of it to make one dynamic bow. The hearts are adorable with that honey comb look. And, it is true only He can really give unconditional love...and He will give it to anyone!

??'s: Are the cards required to use the digital Word Art? Or can we use ink? I don't have a printer that is working well. And, are cards due on Wednesday? Thanks for letting me know. Now, I will be prepared to jump in next week.

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Beautiful card! It goes so well witht he word art! Love all the hearts all over the card.

S.C.Gardner said...

This card is beautiful...and your post hit right to my heart about God's unconditional love...it reminds me that I am not to judge others...I am only to judge myself and...God's love is continuous....this is a great post...thanks for sharing....

Marlena M. said...

Amen! I love your striking color combo, Karen.

Unknown said...

Ooo this is beautiful Karen. I love the hearts and the white around the black frame. ery nice and the ribbon really brings it all together. :o)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...