***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #11

Our challenge this week was to use I Samuel 1:27.   I almost cried with joy!  2 weeks ago my son & daughter in law had a beautiful baby girl!  I knew immediately that I wanted to do a canvas to honor the Lord's blessing to us.

 I have fallen in love with Mod-podge.  If you've never used it, give it a try.
I tore pieces of wall paper & mod-podged them to cover the whole background.  (you can get a sample book of wallpaper @ your local paint store-usually for FREE)



 I layered my pictures on a couple of different colors, cut out some of the flowers from the wallpaper, punched some layers & made some flowers.

Isn't LIFE a blessing?  This precious baby is adored-but how much more should we adore our Lord that created her? 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww Karen, this is beautiful and your new granddaughter is so adorable.

I love Mod Podge, isn't it fun!

Thank you for being a part of WAW!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Karen, this page is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your new grand baby. What a sweet tribute to the little one. I never thought about using mod podge on a scrapbook page. Great idea. I'm glad you like the verse card I sent you. Thanks so much for linking up to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

S.C.Gardner said...

This is a beautiful baby....and I love the papers you chose...:)

febe said...

She is so cute. Perfect for the beautiful card with the lovely vintage colors. Beautiful work!

locked keys in car

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...