PSC14: Sympathy Challenge

Are you ready for an inspiring challenge?  We have one this week @ Perfect Sentiments

We're doing a Sympathy Sentiment using the following picture for inspiration:

The stillness of the photograph really struck me. The starkness of the white and the way the trees stand underneath strong & holding the weight of the ice & snow.

I started my card with a navy blue cardstock. My designer paper was from Stampin Up. I took Stampin up dazzlin diamonds and went over several of the limbs on my paper. My sentiment came from Recollections. I made the flower with my cricut and edged it with dazzling diamonds.

Our challenge is being sponsored by  Shellys Images

Go check it out! I want to see yours!

11 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art