Perfect Sentiments Challenge 15

Love-Love-Love this challenge!!  Using a birthday sentiment-you need to do some resist embossing.

I've taken a shot of the plain paper showing my first couple of steps.  I Embossed the paper using SU dots. Rubbed Versa Mark on top and heat embossed dazzlin diamonds.  The I took my sponge and rubbed distress ink over the entire page.  As you can see-the ink doesn't stain where the heat embossing has been done.  It's one of my favorites!  Altering paper.

 Then I took it a step further.  I die cut a leaf & used the pattern to ink on top of it all. As you can tell-where the original heat embossing was-the image resisted more.

I embossed my sentiment with Dazzling Diamonds & then heat embossed again with black embossing powder. cut it out using scissors with a little scallop.  Outlined it with the bigger scalloped edges.
The Butterfly was die cut Stampin Up die. I used 2 layers of paper & one layer of vellum.  Still have the vellum challenge in my blood!  I attached them using a brad.


VIOLA!  My finished card.  I love it!
Hope you'll be inspired to join the challenge.  We have a wonderful prize from My Little Somethings







        I'm looking forward to seeing what YOU create!










9 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints