Hog Heaven!

I'm in Richmond, VA visiting my almost 2 week old grand baby girl-Brianna!
Talk about getting some photos to crop & scrapbook!!  Oh my!  My new camera holds a little over 2000 pics!  Yes-I'll probably use them all!  She's so gorgeous.  She makes the cutest faces. 

She's so petite & her facial features are so pronounced. She's already got loads of character.
Am I gushing??  I hope so!  

The 2nd wonderful thing about Richmond is the craft stores!!!!  They have them all-in fact several of each one!

I visited Michael's yesterday.  They had spellbinders buy one & get one 1/2 price.  You know I had to get some-my first ones!!  Of course, their stock was depleted a little, but I got the Fleur De Lis & the Scalloped button oval one.  They still had lots of Christmas stuff & some was 80% off!!  I got some stickers and some stamps for 20cents!  All in all it was a great haul.


Plan on hitting Hobby Lobby later today!

2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art