***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hog Heaven!

I'm in Richmond, VA visiting my almost 2 week old grand baby girl-Brianna!
Talk about getting some photos to crop & scrapbook!!  Oh my!  My new camera holds a little over 2000 pics!  Yes-I'll probably use them all!  She's so gorgeous.  She makes the cutest faces. 

She's so petite & her facial features are so pronounced. She's already got loads of character.
Am I gushing??  I hope so!  

The 2nd wonderful thing about Richmond is the craft stores!!!!  They have them all-in fact several of each one!

I visited Michael's yesterday.  They had spellbinders buy one & get one 1/2 price.  You know I had to get some-my first ones!!  Of course, their stock was depleted a little, but I got the Fleur De Lis & the Scalloped button oval one.  They still had lots of Christmas stuff & some was 80% off!!  I got some stickers and some stamps for 20cents!  All in all it was a great haul.


Plan on hitting Hobby Lobby later today!

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Karen: Congrats on your beautiful new Granddaughter - how exciting! I didn't know if you had seen my message about the template for WAW. I still can't open it/view it. Can you please email me it to me as an attachment? Thanks so much. Can't wait to see a pic of that precious baby girl!
Hugs,
Karen L

SandeeNC said...

Congratulations on the grandbaby, and I bet you will have a zillion pictures to scrap!! Happy craft shopping too!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...