***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, December 24, 2011

PPA125 Tag You're It!!



Last minute tags attached to envelopes
adding some money to the gift.  Wanted to get in on the PPA Challenge.  I versa marked snowflakes on the navy blue & embossed with SU Iridesscent Ice.  Ripped a piece of "snow" for the bottom. Punched a hole in the top of the diecut tag & ran my string thru & tied a bow on it.  I glued the tag to the envelope & you open it to find the money! Dad will be so excited!! 

4 comments:

Laurel said...

These are fabulous!

Gemiel said...

I love handmade gift card holders!!! These are wonderful!!!

Carol L said...

Clever gift card holders! Love those snowflakes and tags!

Karen Letchworth said...

Awesome tags, Karen. I am also excited about designing together and getting to know one another. Now, tell me more about this handsome 27-year old son. Is he married? I have a beautiful 25-year-old daughter. LOL
Talk with you soon.
Blessings,
Karen L

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...