Happiness Always PSC11 & PPA124

The Challenge: Create a card that reflects an "Anniversary" sentiment.
The Twist: Use the following photo as inspiration for your card. You can be inspired by the colors, textures, whatever suits your fancy.








 I inked the edges of the lace with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink.  The sentiment happiness always is from stampin  up. Flowers are prima with a tiny brad in the center.
 I embossed this piece of black cardstock & then used my Stampin Up Sander to sand the pattern to get.
 I colored this piece of chipboard with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink.  Didn't try to cover it solid-I like the light & dark spots.
Voila! My finished card. I wanted soft & romantic. I can't seem to do that! I love the vintage feel.

I also used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts Challenge #124
8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints