Perfect Sentiments Challenge 10

Christmas Joy I used a LOTV stamp-cause I love furbabies.  Added a small tree with a SU stamp.  Used SU dazzling details on the santa hat & other small details.  The ribbon has sparkle & shine.  


I used crystal embossing powder on the JOY. Of course I had to distress the edges of everything.  Added some bling stars as well.  I really like the way it turned out.  Now-who do I send it to??

Haven't had time to participate in last few weeks.  Had to jump back in-so I was in my craft room @ 6AM this morning!!  Determined to make a gorgeous card.  The challenge was a Christmas card with glitter-sparkle-shine. I love all three!  Hope you like my card-I think it's adorable.
7 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art