PSC05 Perfect Sentiments Challenge

Our challenge this week was to use a Thanksgiving Sentiment and use brads or eyelets.
I used a new technique I learned while blog hopping.  I altered a piece of pattern paper by stamping leaves in a couple of different distress inks around the edges.

Here is what the paper looked like when I started:
I used a few pumps of glimmer mist & stamped the green & brown leaves.  I also cut out some gold & reddish leaves & attached the around the card with pop dots.  I truly love the effect of altering the paper-it takes on a whole new look.

Please check out the Perfect Sentiments challenge @ Perfect Sentiments challenge PSC05


5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art