***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, October 22, 2011

PPA116, PSC03 Get Well Wishes

Wanted to enter 3 challenges with one card. I just received my new stamps from Lili of the Valley. They are so adorable! I don't have copic markers yet, so I colored my sweet gal with SU colored pencils & used a blender marker. I think she turned out sweet!

The first challenge is Pals Paper Arts. I used their sketch which involved square layers.

The 2nd challenge was Perfect Sentiments. Their challenge was Get Well wishes and use embossing.  I embossed my sentiment with SU silver embossing powder.  Hard to see it on the first picture, but the 2nd picture shows it clearly.

The 3rd challenge was Lili of the Valley.  We played bingo and were able to choose 3 techniques from their bingo grid.  I chose Embossing, ribbon & paper piercing.

It was alot of fun combing the challenges.  I layered the purple ribbon on the cream one so it would show up better.  Learned how to tie a bow from UTube-Dawn dostampin.





9 comments:

Samantha said...

she is adorable, great job coloring with what you have! Thanks for playing along with the Perfect Sentiment Challenge.

Nicola said...

Awe what a gorgeous card Karen, this image is adorable and your ribbon detail so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola

Melanie said...

Adorable card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

jan farnworth said...

what a sweet card you did a great job on it thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

Sarah Bennett said...

Very cute! Love that frame around the adorable image. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

Jennipher said...

What a delightful card Karen!Love your beautiful coloring with the pencils. I need to remember to use those more often. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute! I love the blue and purple together! Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

Stacey

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

great image and design! :) thanks for playing at Perfect Sentiment!!!

Bev said...

So pretty, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week.

Please consider removing comment verification to make commenting easier for us. Thanks

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...