***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, September 30, 2011

Stampin Up Stamps For Sale

Trying to make more room for new stamp sets.  Going to part with some of the ones I've had for awhile-but don't ever use. I hate getting rid of stamps. You never know when you'll want to use them!  But alas, I must-to make room for more! LOL

I've started listing them on my Etsy shop.  Click on my title & it will take you directly to my shop.

*Everyday Flexible Phrases-never even put this set together. Used a couple of them. there is 56 words that will be doublemount.
*Tart & Tangy-used maybe twice. Excellent condition. Set of 4.
*Simple Florals-set of 4.
*One of a Kind-set of 3.

I'll put more up tonight.  But in the meantime-Go check them out @ my Etsy store.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...