***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Negative Space: Wonder



I found an interesting challenge today.  Sentimental Sundays challenge #138 is to decorate a negative space.  I've never tried this before.  It was really fun.
I used a spellbinder to cut the center out. 
I also cut a frame to go around the outside of it.
I put brown behind my negative space and use a pop dot to raise my image.

My  image is Wonder from Mo Digital.
I colored her with Derwent pencils.

My sentiment is from Market Street Stamps.




 I had fun with the inside too.  I used the same spellbinder die to cut the brown. I used white embossing powder to the flowers around the edges.


 The verse says:
If we are ever to enjoy life,
now is the time,
not tomorrow or next year....
Today should always be our most wonderful day!
 by Thomas Dreir

Entering this in Send A Smile 4 Kids -Anything Goes this week.

1 comment:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Great coloring and use of your negative space. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Hugs,
Calypso

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...