KRC MASTERPIECE Inspired by what God has created!
What a cute little card --- love the way you colored your turtle!
A fab take on the sketch chick - and what lovely colours you used. Love your card, espesh the sentiment :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x
I love the cute image you chose for this card, and the sentiment is perfect! NJ!
Post a Comment
I've been experimenting with fluid art. Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products. Th...
3 comments:
What a cute little card --- love the way you colored your turtle!
A fab take on the sketch chick - and what lovely colours you used. Love your card, espesh the sentiment :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x
I love the cute image you chose for this card, and the sentiment is perfect! NJ!
Post a Comment