I a Southern girl. Born and raised in South Carolina and Virginia. God has a big influence in my life. My goal is to use the talents he's blessed me with to bless others.
I started off making cards. Then I discovered the You Tube community! Boy-it opened up a whole new world of artistry for me.
I do a lot of mixed media now. Have discovered a love of drawing and incorporating my visions onto canvas, boards, boxes-the possibilities are endless!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love making new friends and YOU are one!
- The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of
(2 Tim 3:15-17, 1 Thess 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21)
- There is one true God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and
(Deut 6:4, Isa 43:10-11, Matt 28:18-20, Luke 3:22)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life,
miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to
the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
(Matt 1:23, Luke 1:31-32, Acts 10:37-38, Acts 2:22, Heb 7:26-27, 1 Cor 15:3-5, 2 Cor 5:21-6:1, Matt 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor 15:4-6, Acts 1:9-11, Phil 2:9-11, Heb 1:3)
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of
sinful man; a person must experience a spiritual rebirth. Only through the power
of the Holy Spirit is the Christian able to live a more godly life.
(Rom 10:12-13, Eph 2:8-10, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4-8, Rom 8:16, Eph 4:24, Titus 2:12)
- There is a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal
life in heaven, the lost to hell.
(1 Thess 4:15-17, Rom 3:23-24, 1 Cor 15:51-52, Rev 20:11-15, Rev 21:6-8)
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is returning soon.
(Zech 14:4-5, Matt 24:26, Matt 24:30, Rev 1:7, Rev 19:11-13)
- The Great Commission of the church is to go into the entire world and preach
the Gospel to every person.
(Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, Matt 28:19-20, Acts 1:7-8, Mark 16:15 -16)
- In the spiritual unity of believers through the working of the Holy Spirit
and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Eph 4:11-13, Ps 133:1, Phil 2:1-3)
- We believe in holy Christian living, and we must have concern for the hurts
and social needs of our fellowmen.
(Col 3:12-14, Rom 15:1-2)
- We believe we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to
His authority over our lives.
(Col 2:9-11, Eph 6:7-8)