Dressy Birthday

I've been busy today.  Loving the two blogs I've entered for challenges today & the products I've purchased from them. I've combined their products and came up with this:


Pattie's Creations is the beautiful digital image- challenge #40
Wild Orchid Flowers are the beautiful flowers-Bingo (distressing, flowers, paper piercing)

I punched the corners of my purple paper with a punch from Creative Memories.  I crocheted the lacy doily behind the flowers. I distressed the edges of the white cardstock with purple ink from Stampin Up.  I distressed the edges of the background paper with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink.  I really love the end product.  I hope it inspires you!
5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints